For all commercial real estate appraisal services FM Stone Commercial highly recommends Elkhart's J. Wilsey Appraisal Company to all its clients. The J. Wilsey Appraisal Co. team is dedicated to providing valuation and consulting services to properties and businesses in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Check out its website at www.jwilsey.com.
Certified Commercial Appraiser, Indiana & Michigan
- Property Valuation
- Machinery & Equipment Valuation
- Business Valuation
- Valuations for Condemnation
- Right-of-Way Valuations
- Property Tax Evaluations
- Ad Valorem Tax Consulting
- Buy/Sell Decisions
- Own/Lease Decisions
- Land Use Studies
- Market & Feasibility Studies
- Highest & Best Use Analyses
- Expert Testimony
- Appraisal & Feasibility Review
- Forensic Valuations
- Lease Review & Analysis
Jeff Wilsey, Partner at J. Wilsey Appraisal Co., is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the state of Indiana (license CG49700027) and Michigan (license 1201006067) and has been an appraiser since 1990.
His expertise is in appraising commercial, industrial, retail, office, land and investment properties in Elkhart County, Indiana, and St. Joseph County, Indiana, as well as the surrounding counties in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. To date, Jeff has appraised over $600 million in properties.
Active in the community, Jeff founded and formerly chaired the Elkhart Chamber of Commerce Technology Council and is a 1992 graduate of the Chamber’s Leadership Academy.
He is also a charter member of the Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors.
Jeff’s civic work has included volunteer work with Junior Achievement, WVPE public radio, Premier Arts and Boy Scouts of America.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Indiana
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
- Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, Technology Council, Founder and Member
- Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, Technology Council, Former President
- Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Academy, Class of 1992
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR), Charter and Current Member